JOIN THE WORLD LEADING OIL & GAS TEAM
We are constantly on the lookout for individuals who can think and get things done with passion and efficiency. We want individuals who can positively contribute to building OLIO Group a leading group of companies in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Documenting any processes which employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
- Relevant degree or diploma in Information systems or information technology.
- Microsoft MCSE certification or similar.
- Past experience administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
- Day to day administration and assisting the smooth running of the category
- Assisting in the building of ranges at the merchandising centre for sign off
- Dealing with price amendments and price discrepancies.
- Chasing internal and external stakeholders for information
- Assist with implementation of promotions/FSDUs including any changes to replenishment parameters
- Raising SOA forms / supplier funding administration
- Competitor shop both in store and online
- Dealing with store queries
- Registered and enrolled in a graduate degree.
- Good academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Experience with student councils and leadership positions.
- Sound leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Basic computer literacy.
Find a job that suits your talent and aptitude above. If the vacancies are not available, you are still welcome to send us your resume and tell us about talents. We shall contact you if we have a role for you.
Our Company provides a great platform to pursue your passion and offer ample opportunities to learn as we always believe that staff are valuable assets to us. we develop employee skills and welfare through maintaining good employee policies and culture which leads to a quality and balanced lifestyle.
Group of Companies
As one of Asia’s leading group of
companies in Oil & Gas Industry
We care about our people, so it’s
only natural that we do our best to
look after you
We continue to strive to create the best working environment
Our people are pro-active and
committed to the team success, and
you will learn & experience building a great things.
We have a long history of respectful, collaborative relationships with our clients